If you’re protesting abortion, the Supreme Court says you can get right in women’s faces and scream at them on their way into the clinic. Because freedom of speech.
But if you try and protest the murder of a black man, you get tear gas fired at you.
1. he kissed me by the creek and bit “we cant” into my bottom lip. i left a pink “i know” on your left collarbone.
2. we met in a park. he said things like “my god youre beautiful” and “you could kill me with those eyes” and i think one day i actually did; i blinked too hard and never saw him again.
3. drunk with sweaty palms, holding a can of beer, sitting outside a party i was too young for. he asked me how old i was, knowing 18 was the only good answer so i kissed him like i was 20 and had him fooled for 3 weeks.
4. we got high in her room and she took my clothes off. she was my first girlfriend, but she said you “was straight”.
5. you taught me everything you knew cause all i knew was your name. still now, 4 months later, i spell your name instead of his.
6. i told him i wrote poetry and he laughed; said i had eyes like a sonnet and lips like prose.- 6 people made to forget // 11:21pm (via sadgurl95)